Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA) is a state-owned upstream oil and gas company. The company explores and produces crude oil and natural gas. It is also involved in other energy activities such as, refining, marketing and transportation of crude oil and refined petroleum products; and processing and transportation of natural gas. PDVSA also carries out production and marketing of petrochemicals. The company has operations in Venezuela, the Caribbean, North America, South America and Europe. The refined petroleum products of the company are marketed under the PDV brand in Venezuela and CITGO brand across Eastern and Mid-western regions of the US.
Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. Key Recent Developments
Dec 06, 2013: Hyundai E&C Wins Contract For Oil Refinery Project In Venezuela
Dec 02, 2013: PDVSA Negotiates On Aruba Refinery Units Restart
Nov 15, 2013: PDVSA Reports Fire At Upgrader Petroanzoategui In Venezuela
Nov 14, 2013: PDVSA Awards Three Cargoes Of Heavy Crude To Houston Refining
Nov 10, 2013: Venezuelan Oil Minister Announces Fire At El Palito Refinery
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit