Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2012 -- Pevion Biotech AG - Product Pipeline Review - 2012 provides data on the Pevion Biotech AG’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
- Pevion Biotech AG - Brief Pevion Biotech AG overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Pevion Biotech AG human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Pevion Biotech AG with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Pevion Biotech AG’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Pevion Biotech AG’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Pevion Biotech AG in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Pevion Biotech AG’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Pevion Biotech AG.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Pevion Biotech AG and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)