DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Strategies in 2017” research report to their website DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, Karnataka -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/28/2017 -- "Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Strategies in 2017" provides a comprehensive assessment of product lifecycle (LCM) management strategies that are being implemented by pharmaceutical companies around the world. The pharmaceutical industry remains highly competitive and lucrative, and companies are investing significant time and resources into implementing strategies aimed at preserving the revenue streams of their products by extending patent life, delaying competition or slowing the pace of revenue loss following the end of market exclusivity.
The study, delivered in the form of an 82-slide PowerPoint presentation investigates a wide range of commercial, developmental, legal and regulatory strategies. This report format allows you to easily assemble high-quality presentations and research material to meet a variety of corporate requirements. Our research deep dives into the rationale for implementing LCM strategies, as well as the challenges, risks and commercial opportunities they represent. Moreover, detailed case studies showcasing recent real-world examples of LCM strategies will enable understanding of the key factors that determined their success. Information leveraged from our robust industry-leading database also highlights strategies being implemented for products currently in development.
The pharmaceutical industry will continue to face a wide range of challenges in the coming years, including patent cliffs, declining productivity, intensifying levels of competition from generic and biosimilar manufacturers, low reimbursement levels and stricter regulatory policies. Careful LCM planning will continue to be a crucial element of the industry's ability to answer these problems.
Publisher conducted extensive research to provide a comprehensive understanding of the LCM strategies being implemented by players in the pharmaceutical industry. This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses that enable our clients to assess the most promising commercial areas in the market and exploit key business opportunities.
- What is driving the need for effective LCM strategies in the pharmaceutical industry?
- What are the most common LCM strategies being implemented?
- What are the business opportunities and commercial rewards arising from the implementation of LCM strategies?
- What are the key factors that impact the choice of LCM strategy?
- What strategies have Big Pharma companies implemented in recent years to preserve revenues and market share?
Key Reasons to Purchase
This report will allow you to -
- Gain insights into the rationale for implementing LCM strategies, alongside their key challenges, risks and potential benefits.
- Understand the key challenges that the pharmaceutical industry has been facing in recent years
- Assess real-world examples of successful strategies implemented in the past, and the key factors that determined their success.
- Obtain information on strategies for products currently in development.
Spanning over 82 pages "Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Strategies in 2017" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Introduction to Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Strategies, Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management – Commercial Strategies, Regulatory and Legal Strategies, Successful LCM Strategies Employed by Big Pharma: Case Studies, Patent Expiry Dates of Bestselling Pharmaceuticals 2005–2016, Life Cycle Management Strategies of Pipeline Products 2017, Bibliography.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/cbr-pharma-insights/pharmaceutical-lifecycle-management-strategies-2017
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.