Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2017 -- This report provides an overview of the hepatitis pipeline landscape. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for hepatitis A, B, C and D, and features dormant and discontinued projects.
View Full Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1277496/hepatitis-drug-development-pipeline-review-2017-market-research-reports
Hepatitis is a contagious viral infection affecting the liver, which may spread on contact with infected blood. It may be a mild condition or may extend over a longer span of time leading to various complications. The characteristic symptoms include abdominal pain, fatigue, fever, jaundice, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting. The predisposing factors of hepatitis typically include dialysis, organ transplant and blood transfusion and the offspring of an infected mother also has high chances of contracting the disease.
Owing to differences in prevalence, hepatitis A and D have far smaller pipelines than hepatitis B and C; the size of these pipelines ranges from seven products in hepatitis A to 182 in hepatitis B and 199 in hepatitis C. Many of the companies who are actively fielding products in the larger two hepatitis subtypes are simultaneously developing products for both. While in hepatitis A, B and D, viral surface antigens and interferons are commonly targeted, a far wider range of proteins, including non-structural proteins, are the most common targets in hepatitis C.
Request To Get The Sample Copy Of This Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1277496
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for hepatitis therapeutics?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of hepatitis?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Send An Enquiry : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1277496