Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Industry in India 2015 - 2020" research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2015 -- Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Industry in India is expected to be worth US$ 41.92 billion by 2020, finds a new research report launched by NOVONOUS. Indian pharmaceuticals manufacturing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.76% by 2020. This is despite slowing growth in developed markets; players in generics are expected to perform reasonably well due to significant numbers of exclusivity losses and patent expirations on leading drugs in the upcoming years.
To know more about this newly launched market research report visit Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Industry in India 2015 - 2020
The Indian Pharmaceutical Industry is in middle of big changes and not only the Industry is expected to accommodate Demographic, Epidemiological, and economic shifts in the world, but also has to upgrade manufacturing practices and match rigid standards from time to time in order to produce world-class medicines. Also, the pharmaceutical manufacturers are expected to embrace newer methods and effective practices - right from the ways drugs are discovered, then on manufacturing and packaging fronts, and to the ways drugs are made available to consumers.
The generics portfolio dominates the Indian Pharma Industry which accounts for over 70% of the market. The Indian Pharma market is largely fragmented. With a string of Mergers and Acquisitions within the market in the last decade, consolidation of the overall market has been the key Industry feature.
India's Pharmaceutical sector accounts for nearly 1.4% of the global pharmaceutical industry in terms of value 10% in terms of volume.
Spanning over 176 pages and 174 exhibits, "Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Industry in India 2015-2020" report presents an in-depth assessment of the pharmaceuticals manufacturing industry from 2015 till 2020.
The report has detailed company profiles including their position in pharmaceuticals manufacturing industry value chain, financial performance analysis, product and service wise business strategy, SWOT analysis and key customer details for ten key players in Indian market namely Abbott India, Biocon Limited, CIPLA Limited, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Sun Pharmaceuticals Limited, Lupin Limited, Aurobindo Pharma Limited, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, Divis Laboratories Limited and IPCA Laboratories Limited.
Scope of Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Industry in India 2015 - 2020 report:
- This report provides a detailed view of Indian pharmaceuticals manufacturing market.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on pharmaceuticals sector in India.
- This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for pharmaceuticals manufacturing industry in India up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for pharmaceuticals manufacturing industry in India.
- This study also identifies policies related to pharmaceuticals market in India.
- The report identifies various credit, policy and technical risks associated with pharmaceuticals manufacturing industry in India.
- The report identifies EXIM scenario for pharmaceuticals products market in India.
- The report identifies top countries exporting pharmaceuticals products to India.
- The report identifies top countries importing pharmaceuticals products from India.
- This report has detailed profiles 10 key players in Indian pharmaceuticals manufacturing market covering their value chain analysis, business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report covers in details the competitive landscape in Indian pharmaceuticals manufacturing market.
- This report identifies key industry bodies and associations and their role in Indian pharmaceuticals manufacturing market.
- This report identifies key government bodies and their role in Indian pharmaceuticals market.
- This report provides PESTLE (political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental) analysis for Indian pharmaceuticals manufacturing market.
- This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for pharmaceuticals manufacturing industry in India.
- This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for pharmaceuticals manufacturing industry in India.
- This report provides future trends and opportunities for pharmaceuticals manufacturing market in India.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for policy makers, pharmaceuticals manufacturers and end users.
For more information and purchase this report please visit:
To browse more market research reports by NOVONOUS visit:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
NOVONOUS helps organizations differentiate themselves, break entry barriers, track investments, develop strategies and see through corporate fog by providing business intelligence that works for their business. For more information about NOVONOUS visit: http://www.novonous.com
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions