Fast Market Research recommends "Pharmaceuticals: Scandinavia Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- The Scandinavian Pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market with forecasts.
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market had a total market value of $9.7 billion in 2013. Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.5% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the pharmaceuticals industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $4.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $3.0 and $2.1 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $5.2 billion in 2018, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $3.6 and $2.2 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals: Global Industry Guide
- Partnering Deals and Alliances with Big Biotech
- OTC Pharmaceuticals: Global Industry Almanac
- Samsung Pharmaceutical Industry Corporation Limited (001360) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for July 2013 in Pharmaceuticals