Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - China Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - China Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
By the mid-to-late term of 2012 to 2022 forecast, Sanofi/Regenerons dupilumab is expected to reshape the moderate and severe treatment landscape.
Other events that are expected to invoke change to the previously stagnant atopic dermatitis market include the launch of a non-steroidal topical from Anacor, AN2728, generic erosion of branded topicals Protopic and Elidel in the US, and the increasing use of pharmacological treatments in the growing markets of India and China.
The publisher attributes this to the low drug treatment rates in that market, which lower the aforementioned patient pool to 3.3 million, and also because that market is saturated with generic topical therapies. Nonetheless, similar market dynamics to that of the 7MM are at play in the Chinese market, in that topical corticosteroids and moisturizers/emollients dominate the treatment landscape, with 60%90% of patients across all severities receiving these therapies.
- Overview of Atopic Dermatitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in China including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in China from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting China Atopic Dermatitis market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in China
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit