Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2014 -- Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
By the mid-to-late term of GlobalData's 2012 to 2022 forecast, Sanofi/Regeneron's dupilumab is expected to reshape the moderate and severe treatment landscape.
Other events that are expected to invoke change to the previously stagnant atopic dermatitis market include the launch of a non-steroidal topical from Anacor, AN2728, generic erosion of branded topicals Protopic and Elidel in the US, and the increasing use of pharmacological treatments in the growing markets of India and China.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
GlobalData attributes this to the low drug treatment rates in that market, which lower the aforementioned patient pool to 3.3 million, and also because that market is saturated with generic topical therapies. Nonetheless, similar market dynamics to that of the 7MM are at play in the Chinese market, in that topical corticosteroids and moisturizers/emollients dominate the treatment landscape, with 60%-90% of patients across all severities receiving these therapies.
- Overview of Atopic Dermatitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in China including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in China from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting China Atopic Dermatitis market.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in China
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - France Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - UK Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - Germany Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - Italy Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - India Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- Dupilumab (Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- AN2728 (Atopic Dermatitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022