Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of PharmaPoint: Hemophilia A and B - Italy Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
PharmaPoint: Hemophilia A and B - Italy Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
The competitive landscape of hemophilia A and B recombinant therapy in the US and 5EU is dominated by the use of recombinant FVIII and FIX replacement factors, and patients with severe forms of the disease receive frequent prophylactic infusions beginning from the first one or two years of life and often continuing through adulthood. However, the burden on patients and their families to maintain the prophylactic treatment schedule is high, and there is a significant unmet need for new therapies that can reduce the number of weekly prophylactic infusions and alleviate some of this treatment burden.
As in other 5EU countries, the high cost of recombinant prophylaxis therapy is of great concern among Italian physicians and the desire among regulators to contain the annual cost of hemophilia care will be a barrier to stronger growth in the market. However, The publisher believes that the clinical benefit offered by the long-acting rFVIII and rFIX products will be sufficient to allow companies to obtain a small premium price point for their new products in the Italian marketplace.
- Overview of Hemophilia A and B including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Italy including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Italy from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Italy Hemophilia A and B market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Hemophilia A and B
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Italy
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit