Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
The publisher has released its new Country report, PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022. Meningococcal disease is an acute infection caused by the gram-negative bacterium Neisseria meningitidis. Its rapid onset and severity of symptoms makes prompt and effective diagnosis and treatment nearly impossible. For these reasons the meningococcal disease space is dominated by vaccines. Currently, tetravalent conjugate vaccines, such as Sanofis Menactra and Novartis Menveo, account for the vast majority of global sales, with the US adolescent market being the key target segment. The publisher expects growth in the meningococcal vaccines market to be primarily driven by the launch of serotype B vaccines, which address a critical unmet need in the treatment landscape. Vaccines that better protect infants and/or provide a longer duration of immunity also have an opportunity to seize market share during 2012-2022.
The publisher expects the MenACWY patient share to remain stagnant because of the markets high level of maturity. In contrast, the MenB vaccine market appears poised to take off in the US. The publisher anticipates that Pfizer will target adolescents with its MenB vaccine, an approach that should facilitate rapid uptake, given the ACIPs current immunization recommendations (CDC, 2013b). On the other hand, the reluctance of policymakers to implement a routine infant program that does not offer serogroup B protection poses a challenge to companies that have targeted this age segment, such as GSK.
- Overview of Meningococcal Vaccines including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Meningococcal Vaccines market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Meningococcal Vaccines
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in the US
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)