Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/05/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of PharmaPoint: Postmenopausal Vaginal Atrophy - France Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
PharmaPoint: Postmenopausal Vaginal Atrophy - France Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
Although the postmenopausal vaginal atrophy (PVA) market has experienced anemic growth over the past decade, it is expected to undergo a considerable change between 2012 and 2022. This market has historically had a large untreated population due to: low diagnosis rates, safety issues with the existing therapies, and poor patient compliance. Since the mainstay estrogen-based therapies are associated with causing elevated risk for breast cancer, endometrial cancer, and stroke, many women go untreated.
The large dip in sales caused by these expiries will be offset by pipeline product launches over the forecast period, with two of these being potential market-driving drugs. This next generation of drugs, with their improved safety profiles, will be priced higher than the drugs losing patent protection in the first half of the forecast period.
- Overview of PVA including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in France including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in France from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting France PVA market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for PVA
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in France
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit