Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/05/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of PharmaPoint: Postmenopausal Vaginal Atrophy - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
PharmaPoint: Postmenopausal Vaginal Atrophy - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
Although the postmenopausal vaginal atrophy (PVA) market has experienced anemic growth over the past decade, it is expected to undergo a considerable change between 2012 and 2022. This market has historically had a large untreated population due to: low diagnosis rates, safety issues with the existing therapies, and poor patient compliance. Since the mainstay estrogen-based therapies are associated with causing elevated risk for breast cancer, endometrial cancer, and stroke, many women go untreated.
Since the Japanese regulatory system mandates the completion of clinical trials in Japanese patients, the pipeline products will launch later in this market than in the other countries covered in this report. Shionogis Osphena will have relatively strong uptake and growth due the company being headquartered in Japan. Also, Japanese patients are largely conservative and brand-loyal. As a result, The publisher does not foresee Vagifems patent expiry to have a large impact on the overall market.
- Overview of PVA including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Japan PVA market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for PVA
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Japan
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)