Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of PharmaPoint: Prostate Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering.
PharmaPoint: Prostate Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
The publisher's report "PharmaPoint: Prostate Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022", provides comprehensive information on prostate cancer therapeutics, highlighting the treatment guidelines and identifies and analyses the key trends shaping and driving the market. The report analyses the treatment usage patterns and provides insights into the competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the positions of the existing market leaders. Valuable insights into the pipeline products is included. The report quantifies the unmet need in the global market as well as in the individual markets such as the US and the top five countries in Europe, highlighting the opportunity for future players. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the prostate cancer market size and composition change over the forecast period? How will the role of each therapeutic class change in the treatment of prostate cancer?
- What is the degree of unmet need among different segments of prostate cancer patients, and how will this change over the forecast period? How will pipeline drugs attempt to meet these needs?
- The two dominant therapies in the prostate cancer market will be J&Js Zytiga (abiraterone acetate) and Medivation/Astellas Xtandi (enzalutamide). Which will be the victor in each market, and why?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of currently marketed and pipeline drugs, and how do they stack up against one another? Which will have the greatest commercial success?
- The launch of safe and orally administered therapies for mCRPC will drive growth in the market over the forecast period.
- New market entrants will increase competition in the mCRPC market and will decrease the level of unmet need.
- The release of Xtandi from Astellas/Medivation for refractory mCRPC patients, as well as the approval of both J&Js Zytiga and Xtandi for the chemotherapy-nave mCRPC indication, will alter the prostate cancer competitive landscape.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global prostate cancer therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global prostate cancer therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Forecast drug sales in the global prostate cancer therapeutics market from 2012-2020.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Overview of prostate cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized prostate cancer therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data by patient segment forecast from 2012 to 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the prostate cancer therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for different lines of therapy. The pipeline includes a number of first-in-class targeted therapies, immunotherapies, and bone therapies for mCRPC.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global prostate cancer market.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Geographies coveredare the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, Japan, Australia and Canada.Direct quotes from key opinion leaders (KOL) or physicians in the prostate cancer therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies and perform superior market quantification analysis by
- Understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics market.
- Understanding treatment preferences of physicians in disease state and across treatment flow.
- Accessing market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics market till 2022.
- Quantifying patient population in the global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics market to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape by
- performing benchmarking analysis and growth opportunities against currently marketed products
- Identifying market entry points based on safety, efficacy, and pricing parameters.
- Assessing competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strength and weakness of current competition.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
- Taking a comprehensive look of at the disease pipeline and identifying most promising paradigm shifting products.
- Assessing strength of pipeline bases on first in class, me-too, generic and lifecycle management of products.
- Track drug sales in the global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics market from 2012 to 2022
- Identify the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Whats the next big thing in the global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize
Johnson & Johnson
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit