Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of PharmaPoint: Psoriasis - UK Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
PharmaPoint: Psoriasis - UK Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
The publisher has released its new Country report, PharmaPoint: Psoriasis - UK Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022. There are no long-term effective therapies for Psoriasis (PsO), so this remains at the top of the list for unmet needs. While physicians agree that biologics are relatively safe and effective, these therapies are still lacking because of their immunosuppressant nature and lack of understanding as to their exact mechanism of action.
The publisher expects the PsO pipeline to begin launching hopefuls in 2015, starting with Novartis secukinumab and Celgenes apremilast. The following year, Mercks MK-3222, Lillys ixekizumab, Pfizers Xeljanz, and Amgens brodalumab will emerge, thus jamming the PsO market and making it difficult for each drug to gain market share.
- Overview of Psoriasis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the UK including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the UK from 2012 to 2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the UK Psoriasis market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Psoriasis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012 to 2022 in the UK.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit