New Pharmaceuticals market report from GlobalData: "PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotechnologies - Stem Cell Therapy"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- GlobalData's report "PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotechnologies - Stem Cell Therapy", provides strategic analysis of the global stem cells industry. It discusses key development trends, regulatory requirements in various markets, recent deals activity and industry dynamic trends, as well as describes the operations strategy of these companies. Furthermore, it includes a geographical segmentation of various markets including the EU and US, as well as emerging markets such as China, India, South Korea, and Israel-providing in-depth analysis of these markets' regulatory framework, key domestic players and their stem cell pipelines, and strategic outlook.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Throughout the report, GlobalData's analysts provide you with expert insight, expanding on each strategy and factor discussed, with the aim of providing you with the tools needed for making informed business decisions.
Key Questions Answered
- (Q.) What are the key market drivers of the global stem cell industry?
- (Q.) Who are the top players involved in the development of stem cell therapies in developed as well as developing countries?
- (Q.) What are the main regulatory measures affecting the stem cell industry in the US, Europe, Japan, India, South Korea, China and Israel?
- (Q.) What are the major trends in stem cell clinical trials and profiles of key investigators?
- (Q.) What specific strategies are companies utilizing to combat some of the challenges currently facing the development of therapies in the global stem cell industry?
- Stem Cell Market Dynamics: This report provides analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the global Stem Cell therapy market, including manufacturing, emerging markets, and development pipeline.
- Financial Performance Insight: Report uses GlobalData's proprietary data across 22 key financial metrics to provide insight over stem cell company performance.
- PipelineAnalysis: Detailed information on ten leading stem cell therapies; trend analysis of clinical trial studies and investigators covering over 1000 trials related to stem cell therapies.
- Deal strategies: Exhaustive discussion on the strategic implications and synergies of deals including, M&A, collaboration as well as capital raisings such as equity offerings, private equity and venture financing activities.
- Regulatory Implications: Guidelines for stem cell usage for developing therapies in seven major markets for stem cells including US, Europe, Japan, SouthKorea, Israel, China and India.
- Company Analysis: Company landscape covering 40 companies on full pipeline, financials and key overview information.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Identify the key domestic players in various stem cell markets, including South Korea, Japan and emerging markets such as India and China.
- Understand the key drivers and trends in the global stem cell industry.
- Analyze and track the strategies that companies are using to enter and/or strengthen their position in the evolving stem cell industry, as well as efforts being made by innovator companies like Pfizer and Novartis to enter this market.
- Use this information as an independent source for your due diligence and transaction strategy.
- Understand the regulatory framework and be prepared to tackle challenges facing the stem cell based therapies.
Companies Mentioned in this Report:
Pharmicell, Mesoblast, Pluristem, NeoStem, Celgene, Cellerant Therapeutics, Cellular Biomedicine Group, K-Stemcell, Anterogen, Asterias Biotherapeutics, MediPost, Reliance Life Sciences, Stempeutics, Advanced Cell Technology, Athersys, Escape Therapeutics, Orbsen Therapeutics, Shenzhen Beike Biotechnology, StemCells, Bioheart, CHA Bio & Diostech, Cytomedix, Fate Therapeutics, Hygieia Innovation, Medistem, Neuralstem, Kasiak Research, ReNeuron, TiGenix NV, California Stem Cell, Capricor Therapeutics, Gamida Cell, Histocell, Bone Therapeutics, Cardio3 BioSciences, Promethera Biosciences, Stemedica, Tulane University, BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics, Cell Cure Neurosciences
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- California Stem Cell, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- International Stem Cell Corporation (ISCO) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
- Stem Cell Therapeutics Corp. (SSS) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- International Stem Cell Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
- Stem Cell Research Market in India 2014
- PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotech Investment Report - Strategic Trends in Private Equity and Venture Capital Funding
- Evotec AG (EVT) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- International Stem Cell Corporation (ISCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review