Recently published research from GlobalData, "PharmaSphere: US Healthcare Policy Update - Impact Analysis of the Affordable Care Act on Stakeholders", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/27/2013 -- GlobalData's "PharmaSphere: US Healthcare Policy Update - Impact Analysis of the Affordable Care Act on Stakeholders" report provides essential information and analysis on the Affordable Care Act (ACA). GlobalData provides an in-depth analysis of the most significant provisions of the Act, which is expected to alter the landscape of the US healthcare system considerably. The report discusses the timeline of the ACA's provisions as well as the potential impact of these provisions on various stakeholders in the US healthcare system including payers, providers, and pharmaceutical companies. Furthermore, the report analyzes current trends as various stakeholders position themselves to benefit from the ongoing healthcare reform in the US. The report also provides an outlook on what to expect with the full implementation of the provisions of the ACA.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Throughout the report, GlobalData's analysts provide you with expert insight, expanding on each provision, strategy, and factor discussed, with the aim of providing you with the tools needed for making informed business decisions in a rapidly changing US healthcare system.
Key Questions Answered
- What provisions of the ACA are coming into effect on January 1, 2014?
- What are the implications of the ACA on the payers, providers, pharmaceutical companies, and patients?
- In which therapeutic areas are companies more likely to benefit from the ACA?
- What is the forecast for prescription drug spending in the US through 2021?
- How will pharmacies position themselves to reap the benefits of the ACA's provisions, particularly with the provisions coming into effect in January 2014?
- Are there potential healthcare access issues due to the ACA's provisions?
About the Report
GlobalData's PharmaSphere: US Healthcare Policy Update - Impact Analysis of the Affordable Care Act on Stakeholders report is an essential source of information and analysis on the ACA. GlobalData provides an in-depth analysis of the impact of the ACA on various stakeholders within the US healthcare system, including payers, providers, and pharmaceutical companies. The report discusses key provisions of the Act which are expected to significantly alter the shape of US healthcare. Furthermore, it provides valuable insight on emerging trends as well as potential strategies that are expected to be explored by stakeholders to enable them benefit from these provisions.
Reasons to Get This Report
- The report provides a timeline of the ACA provisions and the potential impact on various stakeholders in the US healthcare system including providers, payers, and pharmaceutical companies
- The report discusses the dynamics of the US pharmaceutical industry including generics, biosimilars, and the Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act (FDASIA) of 2012
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Affordable Care, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Indian Pharmaceutical Market Outlook - Enhanced purchasing power, rural market penetration and expanded access to healthcare attracting Big Pharma investment
- Bayer HealthCare AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - US
- CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Spain
- Advocate Health Care - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Austria
- CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Germany
- PharmaSphere: Global Biosimilars Strategy - Regulatory Landscape, Key Drivers, Markets and Trends in 2013
- Steward Health Care System, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)