Global Underground Mining Equipment Information by Type of mining method, by Application and Region - Forecast to 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/24/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Global Underground Mining Equipment Market Research Report - Forecast to 2023" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
- By Type of Mining Method; Longwall Extraction and Room & Pillar Extraction
- By Application; Coal mining, Metal mining, and Mineral mining
- By Region
The key drivers for the growth of the underground mining equipment market are increased demand of coal from energy sector, growing demand of metal by manufacturing industries and supportive government policies. On the basis of application, coal mining accounted for the largest market share of 43.44% in 2016. The share is attributed to the increasing demand of coal by energy and power sector, especially from the emerging nations such as Brazil, and India. The countries have shown positive growth indicators in last few years and thus have become major consumers of power and energy due to rapid urbanization and industrialization. Furthermore APAC contributes largely to the overall market share of underground mining equipment market. However, factors such as stringent regulations on the use of coal and unavailability of skilled labor is expected to hamper the growth of the market. The global underground mining equipment market size is expected to reach USD 30,406.6 million by 2023 and is projected to grow at 7.13% CAGR during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3692
The key players of the global underground mining equipment market include-
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Sandvik AB
- Volvo AB
- Thyssenkrupp AG
- Liebherr - International Deutschland GmBh
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Metso Corporation
- FLSmidth Group
- Kennametal Inc.
- Boart Longyear Ltd.
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket supplier
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/underground-mining-equipment-market-3692
Study Objectives of Global Underground Mining Equipment Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global underground mining equipment market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global underground mining equipment market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type of mining method, application and by Region.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/3692
Regional Analysis of Global Underground Mining Equipment Market
APAC accounts for the largest market in the global underground mining equipment market. Countries like China, India, Australia, Indonesia and others dominate Asian mining sector. The countries are also major global producers of commodities such as gold, diamonds, base metals, coal, among others. The region is not only the major producer but also one of the leading consumers of the metal and minerals. China accounted for the largest market share of 67.67% in the APAC underground mining equipment market in 2016.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.