Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/30/2012 -- The Philippines' mining sector is set to rise in value from US$3.2bn in 2010 to US$7.8bn in 2016. We have a very positive overall outlook for the country's mining industry, but hold a cautious medium-term view regarding the country's political and security risks. We believe that the current Aquino administration is able to eventually overcome these shortcomings and can set the foundation for substantial growth in the future. President Aquino in late 2011 called for the creation of a new comprehensive national mining policy aimed at resolving current mining law problems.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Mining Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Global Mining Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Mining Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Mining Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Mining Quarterly Deal Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q1 2012
- Mining Monthly Deal Analysis - April 2012: M&A and Investment Trends
- Mining Monthly Deal Analysis - May 2012: M&A and Investment Trends
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Mining Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Asia-Pacific Uranium Mining Regulatory and Fiscal Regime Report, 2012 - Regulatory Framework, Rights and Obligations and Key Fiscal Terms
- Business Indicators in the Mining Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief