New Consumer Goods market report from MarketLine: "Photographic Equipment in France"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2014 -- Photographic Equipment in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France photographic equipment market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The photographic equipment market values the total sales of camcorders, cameras and photographic equipment & optical instruments. Camcorders include all camcorders across all price ranges. Cameras include all cameras across all price ranges. Photographic equipment and optical instruments includes all camera and camcorder accessories, binoculars and telescopes. This also includes all projectors across all price ranges. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the report have been calculated using constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
- The French photographic equipment market had total revenues of $1.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of 5.6% between 2009 and 2013.
- The cameras segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $0.9bn, equivalent to 57.7% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline even faster, with an anticipated CARC of -13.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $0.7bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the photographic equipment market in France
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the photographic equipment market in France
Leading company profiles reveal details of key photographic equipment market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France photographic equipment market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the France economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the France photographic equipment market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the France photographic equipment market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France photographic equipment market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Photographic Equipment in Europe
- Photographic Equipment in the United Kingdom
- Photographic Equipment in Germany
- Photographic Equipment in Canada
- Photographic Equipment in Asia-Pacific
- Photographic Equipment in the United States
- Global Photographic Equipment
- Photographic Equipment Retailing in Czech Republic: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Photographic Equipment Retailing in Israel: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Photographic Equipment Retailing in Colombia: Market Snapshot to 2017