Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/01/2018 -- Pico projector is a compact hardware device, which is designed to project the contents from the different devices such as camera, tablet, smartphone, and more onto a wall or any flat surface. The pico projectors are the small battery powered projectors, which can be as small as a mobile phone or might be smaller than smart phone. In addition, pico projector can also be embedded inside mobile devices, such as personal digital assistance (PDA), video players, mobile phones, and digital cameras.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/pico-projector-market/request-sample
These are compact and flexible in nature that boost the market. In addition, different advancements in technologies also supplement the growth of the market. However, low brightness, and short battery backup of the pico projector hampers this stated growth. Furthermore, rise in demand for the consumer electronics, and increase in disposable income of people is expected to present numerous opportunities for market expansion.
The pico projector market is segmented into technology, product, applications, compatibility, and region. By technology, the market is categorized into digital light processing (DLP), laser beam steering, holographic laser projection, and liquid crystal on silicon (LCoS). Based on product, it is divided into embedded, non-embedded/standalone, and USB. The applications discussed in this study include consumer electronics, business and education, and others. The compatibility segment includes laptop/desktop, smartphones, digital camera, portable media players, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia–Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market are Texas Instruments, Inc., MicroVision, Inc, Aaxa Technologies, Inc., LG Electronics, Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd., Optoma Technology Corp., Syndiant, ZTE Corporation, Celluon, Inc., and Miroir USA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global pico projector market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2023 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/pico-projector-market/enquire-about-report
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Laser Beam Steering
- Holographic Laser Projection
- Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCoS)
- Consumer Electronics
- Business & Education
- Digital Camera
- Portable Media Players
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/pico-projector-market/purchase-enquiry
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- MicroVision, Inc
- Aaxa Technologies, Inc.
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Optoma Technology Corp.
- ZTE Corporation
- Celluon, Inc.
- Miroir USA
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: PICO PROJECTOR MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 5: PICO PROJECTOR MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 6: PICO PROJECTOR MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 7: PICO PROJECTOR MARKET, BY COMPATIBILITY
- CHAPTER 8: PICO PROJECTOR MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 9: COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452