Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/14/2012 -- Synopsis
Pier 1 Imports, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, mergers and acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Pier 1 Imports, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pier 1 Imports, Inc."
Canadean's "Pier 1 Imports, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pier 1 Imports, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pier 1 Imports, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pier 1 Imports, Inc. (Pier 1) is a leading specialty retailer based in the US. The company primarily imports and retails furniture, decorative home furnishings, bath and bedding accessories, dining and kitchen goods, candles, gifts and other specialty items for the home. As of February 2012, the company operates 1,052 stores, of which 971 are located in the US and 81 in Canada under brand Pier 1 Imports. Pier 1 also supplies merchandise to Grupo Sanborns and Sears Puerto Rico under supply agreements. The company imports its products from various countries that include Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Brazil, Philippines, India and Indonesia. Pier 1 is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, the US.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: