Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/15/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Pipeline Industry to 2017 - Rising Global Energy Demand and Increased Shale Gas Exploration Encouraging Growth market report to its offering
The study provides key information and analysis of the oil, gas and product pipeline industry globally. Global key statistics on crude oil, natural gas and petroleum product pipelines is covered in the report. It also covers the geographic analysis on the basis of regions including Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America by each of the pipeline types. Major company profiles and competitive snapshot are also mentioned in the report.
- Geographic segmentation of the global pipeline market including Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America and South and Central America.
- Key statistics of the global pipeline industry by region such as pipeline length, type, major pipelines and planned pipelines.
- Competitive landscape including market structure, competitive snapshot and profiles of major companies in the pipeline industry in different geographic regions. Key players covered include PetroChina, GAIL India, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Gazprom, Transneft, Naftogaz Ukraine, Sonatrach, Egyptian Natural Gas Company, Nigerian National Petroleum Company, Exxon Mobil Corporation, ConocoPhillips, BP p.l.c, Pemex, Repsol and others.
- Analysis of the key happenings, opportunities and challenges in the global pipeline market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the factors affecting the global pipeline industry.
- Identify key trends and challenges in the global pipeline industry.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities
- Develop business strategies and future plans by understanding of the pipeline industry future trends by region.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit