Market Research Store releases a new market research report "Global Plant Factory and Grow Light Market 2012 Forecast to Industry Size, Shares, Strategies, Trends, and Growth 2018" to add to its collection of research reports.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/09/2016 -- New Research report on Plant Factory and Grow Lights Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018: are poised to achieve significant growth as the food supply for the world starts to adopt automated process. Grow lights have become more sophisticated and less expensive to run as solar and wind energy are adopted by greenhouses and plant factories.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/plant-factory-and-grow-lights-market-shares-strategies-1084#InquiryForBuying
Food factories produce organic vegetables. This represents a next step in the application of automated process to everyday life. Automated process for farming provides immediate help for food stores. Plant factories support farming practices that are not dependent on the climate. Food factories produce organic vegetables 24 hours a day. With the land available for farming depleting quickly, new types of farming are evolving.
PLANT FACTORIES MARKET DRIVING FORCES
- Demand for ability to grow food consistently
- Demand for ability to grow food locally
- Can grow food in warehouses
- Can grow food in the home
- Dedicating space that is efficient for producing food
- Fresh, sanitary food available consistently
- Food factories
- Ability to produce organic vegetables
- Ability to produce vegetables 24 hours a day
- Land available for farming depleting quickly
- New types of farming are evolving
- Growing of vegetables indoors all year round
A plant factory allows the growing of vegetables indoors all year round. It is a system that artificially creates the environment necessary for plants to grow by controlling the amount of culture solution, air, and light from light-emitting diodes (LED). Because the amount of light, temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration levels can be optimized without being affected by the weather, the growth rate of vegetables is two to four times faster than those grown in open-air fields, and yields are ten to twenty times higher.
Visible natural light has a spectrum different from grow lights. Visible light is measured by lux or energy. Plant factory grow lights are different. Grow lights provide artificial light used for plant growth. The spectrum of growth lights is tuned to the plant growing task. Plant light has photons from the blue to red (400 - 700 nm) part of the spectrum. This is called growth light.
Horticulture lamps address the role of light in the growth and development of plants. Plant growth is a function of photosynthesis.
The plant growth lights work in three different ways:
To provide all the light a plant needs to grow
- To supplement sunlight, especially in winter months when daylight hours are short
- To increase the length of the "day" in order to trigger specific growth and flowering
- Because the amount of light, temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration levels can be optimized without being affected by the weather, the growth rate of vegetables is two to four times faster than those grown in open-air fields, and yields are ten to twenty times higher.
Plant Factories Market Positioning
- Growth rate of vegetables is two to four times faster than those grown in open-air fields
- Yields are ten to twenty times higher
- Significant addition to automated process
- Major break through for humanity
- Leverage cheap energy from renewable sources
- Leverage solar energy and thin film batteries
- Take the cost of transportation out of the food chain
- Major shift in how people live and the quality of life
- Next step in the application of automated process to everyday life
- Automated process for farming provides immediate help for food stores that are depleting quickly
- Allow farming practices not dependent on climate
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651