Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/02/2012 -- GlobalData's latest report, "Plant Life Extension (PLEX) and Plant Life Management (PLIM) for Nuclear Reactors - Global Landscape Analysis to 2020" gives detailed information on the global plant life extension of commercial nuclear power generation facilities. The research covers analysis of the leading countries in the PLEX market. It also gives information about Plant Life Management (PLIM) and its approaches. The key driver for the plant life extension is the increasing demand for electrical power. Averting the cost of new build and the available capacity to operate within stringent safety margins are also driving nuclear facilities to extend the operational life beyond their original design life.
- In depth analysis of the global PLEX market.
- Regions covered include Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and South and Central America
- Qualitative information on market drivers, restraints on the PLEX market and the PLEX process.
- Key updates on plant life extension developments in all regions.
- Key updates on major players, such as GE Hitachi, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Hitachi, Ltd, Alstom SA, Atomic Energy of Canada Limited.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Facilitate decision making by understanding the opportunities in the PLEX and power uprate markets.
- Identify key regions with potential opportunities for growth in the nuclear plant life extension market.
- Understand the emerging opportunities for players in the nuclear PLEX industry.
- Gain the most up to date information on plant life extension developments in the world.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Doosan Babcock Energy Limited, PCI Energy Services, LLC, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Atomic Energy of Canada Limited, Atos Origin S.A, Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power, Alstom, Areva NP, GE-Hitachi Nuclear Energy, Inc., Westinghouse, URS Corporation, Enercon Services, Inc., Bechtel Power Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Plant Life Extension (PLEX) and Plant Life Management (PLIM): A New lease of Life for the Nuclear Industry
- Nuclear Condensate and Feed Water Pumps - Global Market Size, Pricing, Regional Analysis and Competitive Landscape to 2020
- Nuclear Reactor Coolant Pump Market - Global Market Size, Pricing Analysis, Regional Analysis and Competitive Landscape to 2020
- Nuclear Turbine Generators Market - Global Market Size, Pricing Analysis, Regional Analysis and Competitive Landscape to 2020
- Nuclear Pressurizer - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020
- Nuclear Moisture Separator Reheaters Market - Global Market Size, Pricing Analysis, Regional Analysis and Competitive Landscape to 2020
- Nuclear Heat Exchanger Market - Global Market Size, Pricing Analysis, Regional Analysis and Competitive Landscape to 2020
- Nuclear Safety Injection Pumps - Global Market Size, Competitive, Product, Regional and Pricing Analysis to 2020
- Electricite de France S.A. (EDF) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Nuclear Reactor Pressure Vessel and Head Market Analysis to 2020 - Global Market Size, Competitive Analysis and Regional Analysis+