Plant Life Extension (Plex) for Nuclear Power Industry 2015
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2015 -- Plant Life Extension (Plex) for Nuclear Power, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025
"Plant Life Extension (Plex) for Nuclear Power, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025", the latest report from industry analysis specialist offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global nuclear plant life extension (PLEX) market.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global PLEX market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast market size, both globally and in the key nuclear power market countries: US, Canada, UK, France, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, and South Korea.
Download Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/plant-life-extension-for-nuclear-power-update-31385#RequestSample
- Detailed historic and forecast statistics for cumulative nuclear capacity and annual electricity generation from 2006 to 2025, globally and for each of the key countries.
- Coverage of the key growth drivers and challenges related to the global PLEX market.
- Coverage of number of reactors starting PLEX, combined capacity of all plants starting PLEX, and the market size of PLEX for each year during 2006-2025, at a global, regional and key country level.
- Competitive landscape discussing PLEX activities undertaken by all the market contenders.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the wind turbine O&M market
- Maximize potential in the growth of the wind power market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects