Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/28/2019 -- Plaque Psoriasis Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. The most common form of psoriasis is plaque psoriasis that affects about 80 to 90 per cent of psoriasis patients.
2. Psoriasis prevalence is estimated to be 0.6 to 4.8% in the United States.
DelveInsight launched a new report on Plaque Psoriasis Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Plaque psoriasis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Plaque psoriasis epidemiology and Plaque psoriasis market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Plaque psoriasis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Plaque psoriasis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Plaque psoriasis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Plaque psoriasis market.
Request for sample pages
"125 million people worldwide that is about 2 to 3 per cent of the total population have psoriasis."
There is currently no cure for the disease, but Psoriasis treatment can slow the growth of skin cells and relieve pain and itching. The type of therapy is dependent on the severity of the disease. Topical agents are generally preferred for the mild disease, while phototherapy alone or in combination with systemic agents is generally recommended for Plaque psoriasis treatment for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
The first line of active Plaque psoriasis treatments involves the use of topical agents such as moisturizers, vitamin D creams, topical retinoids, medications, indicated for the topical Plaque psoriasis treatment for patients up to 20% body surface area involvement.
Systemic treatments are often used in combination with topical therapy and phototherapy for severe psoriasis patients. Currently available systemic treatment options include oral agents and injectable biological therapies. Extensive research and development activities along with increased awareness shall further contribute towards an increase in Plaque Psoriasis market revenue during the forecast period (2019-2028)
Overall, the global Plaque Psoriasis Therapeutics market is further expected to increase by the major drivers such as rising Incident population, technological advancements, and upcoming therapies in the forecast period.
Due to the increasing Plaque Psoriasis prevalence, and the expected launch of Plaque Psoriasis emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on Plaque Psoriasis market size during the forecast period (2019-2028).
The key players in Plaque Psoriasis market that are involved in developing therapies for Plaque Psoriasis treatment are:-
1. Bristol-Myers Squibb
2. Dermavant Sciences GmbH
3. Arcutis, Inc.
4. Avillion LLP
And many others
The drugs involved are:-
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Plaque Psoriasis Market Overview at a Glance
3. Plaque Psoriasis Disease Background and Overview
4. Plaque Psoriasis Epidemiology and Patient Population
4.1. Assumptions and Caveats
4.2. Plaque Psoriasis Geography wise Prevalent Cases
4.3. United States
4.4.1. Assumptions and Rationale
4.4.6. United Kingdom
5. Plaque Psoriasis Treatment Algorithm
5.1. United States
6. Plaque Psoriasis Marketed drugs
6.1. Marketed drugs list
6.2. TAZORAC® (Allergan, Inc)
7. Plaque Psoriasis Emerging drugs
7.1. Key Cross Competition
7.2. M1095: Avillion
8. Plaque Psoriasis Market Size
9. 7MM Plaque Psoriasis: Country-Wise Market Analysis
9.1. United States Market Size
9.2. Germany Market Size
9.3. France Market Size
9.4. United Kingdom Market Size
9.5. Spain Market Size
9.6. Italy Market Size
9.7. Japan Market Size
10. Plaque Psoriasis Report Methodology
11. DelveInsight Capabilities
13. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.