According to a new market report published by Market Research Store titled “Plastic Additives Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2014-2022)."
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2015 -- Plastic Additives Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2014-2022)
The Global Plastic Additives market is estimated to be $46.24 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% to reach $69.36 billion by 2022. The market is majorly driven by factors such as increasing consumption of plastics driven by the growing applications and rising disposable income of the people from emerging economies. Moreover, factors such as rising environmental awareness and government intervention to promote non-toxic plastic additives are boosting the market growth. The affluent packaging application in emerging countries and increasing usage of additives in medical and agricultural applications are anticipated to provide more opportunities for this market. Future growth in the market pivots heavily onto developing economies in Asia-Pacific, Europe, and South America.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The Asia-Pacific region remains the largest market due to large consumer coverage, and rapid urbanization in China and India. China is anticipated to be the top consumer growing at a highest CAGR. In the U.S., manufacturing of toys and other children's product by phthalates is banned under the regulation of Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA). Packaging tends to be the most promising application area followed by automotive segment driven by the new packaging technologies such as antioxidant, antimicrobial, heat and UV resistants over the past few years. Flame retardants segment is estimated to have the highest growth rate owing to growing demand by the consumer goods especially in Asia Pacific.
The key players in the Plastic Additives market include Chemtura Corporation, Akzonobel N.V., Albemarle Corporation, Clariant AG, BASF SE, Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd, The DOW Chemical Company, Bayer AG, Evonik Industries AG, and Lanxess AG.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
Product Types Covered:
- Flame Retardants
- Impact Modifiers
- UV Stabilizers
Plastic Types of Plastic Additives Covered:
- High Performance Plastic
- Consumer Goods
- North America
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
- Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements