Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Industry Analysis Outline 2024
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2018 -- The Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market accounted to USD 7.2 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Definition: Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics
Point-Of-Care diagnostics are the techniques used for early and quick diagnosis of diseases. These techniques are highly sensitive, cost-effective, and produce results in minimal time frame. These diagnostics techniques are used hospital, clinics, ambulatory care, home healthcare, and research laboratory.
Get Free Sample Research Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing incidences of infectious diseases
- Increase in prevalence of lifestyle diseases
- Rising usage of home-based POC devices
- Rising disposable income and increasing healthcare expenditure
- Product recalls
- Irregular reimbursement scenario
Market Segmentation : Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
- By disease, the market for point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into diabetes, cardiac, coagulation, cholesterol, urinary, blood gas, drug of abuse, infectious, pregnancy & fertility, cancer, hematology, others. On the basis of end-user, the point-of-care diagnostics market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, home healthcare, ambulatory surgical centers.
- On the basis of geography, point-of-care diagnostics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Speak to Research Analyst for Further Query: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
The point-of-care diagnostics market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of point-of-care diagnostics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Market
Some of the major players operating in point-of-care diagnostics market are F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens AG, Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Johnson & Johnson, Alere Inc., Instrumentation Laboratory, PTS Diagnostics, Abaxis, Inc., Medtronic, Accriva Diagnostics, OPTI Medical, Sienco, Inc., Alpha Scientific, AccuBioTech Co., Ltd., ACON Laboratories, Inc., Acrongenomics, Inc., bioMérieux SA, Biomerica, Inc., Atlas Genetics Ltd., Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Medica Corporation, and Nova Biomedica, among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market