Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2012 -- Poland Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018 provides key market data on the Poland Cardiovascular Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within ten market categories Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Electrophysiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Prosthetic Heart Valves, Cardiovascular Surgery, External Defibrillators, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiac Assist Devices and Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Cardiovascular Devices market categories Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Electrophysiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Prosthetic Heart Valves, Cardiovascular Surgery, External Defibrillators, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiac Assist Devices and Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within ten market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the ten market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Poland Cardiovascular Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Abbott Laboratories , Boston Scientific Corporation , St. Jude Medical, Inc., Biotronik SE & Co. KG , Cordis Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Poland Cardiovascular Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
Medtronic, Inc. Boston Scientific Corporation Abbott Laboratories Cordis Corporation St. Jude Medical, Inc. Biotronik SE & Co. KG Terumo Corporation Biosense Webster, Inc. C. R. Bard, Inc. Sorin S.p.A. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation Philips Healthcare MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG Biosensors International Group, Ltd. Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd. Volcano Corporation Zoll Medical Corporation AGA Medical Holdings, Inc. GE Healthcare Thoratec Corporation Welch Allyn Inc. Cardiac Science Corporation Teleflex Incorporated Schiller AG ev3 Inc. Berlin Heart GmbH HeartWare International, Inc. B. Braun Melsungen AG Nihon Kohden Corporation Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd. OSI Systems, Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: