New Materials research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2013 -- Although we are optimistic about Poland's economic growth prospects, expecting an expansion of 1.9% in 2013 and expect steady headline GDP expansion thereafter, we are more cautious regarding metal consumption and production prospects. Key metal consuming segments such as autos and particularly construction will underperform.
Looking at the longer term, we expect growth in Poland as an autos export hub to remain steady, though construction activity will be underwhelming. Production of steel, copper and lead will grow, but at a slower rate than demand. Investment into production facilities will be restrained by several factors including stagnant domestic mine production, higher taxes and low metal prices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- South Africa Metals Report Q3 2013
- Iran Metals Report Q3 2013
- Silvercorp Metals, Inc. (SVM) - MM - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Paladin Energy Ltd. (PDN) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- McEwen Mining Inc. (MUX) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- QMX Gold Corporation (QMX) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Lake Shore Gold Corp. (LSG) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Kirkland Lake Gold Inc. (KGI) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Thompson Creek Metals Co (TCM) - MM - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Egypt Metals Report Q2 2013