Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2013 -- Poland Ophthalmic Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018, a new report by Global Markets Direct, provides key market data on the Poland Ophthalmic Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key recent developments.
- Market size and company share data for Ophthalmic Devices market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Poland Ophthalmic Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Essilor International, Carl Zeiss AG, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., CIBA Vision Corporation, Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Poland Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Essilor International Carl Zeiss AG Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. CIBA Vision Corporation Alcon, Inc. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated Hoya Corporation CooperVision, Inc. Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Limited Seiko Optical Products Co., Ltd. Topcon Corporation Haag-Streit AG SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG Nidek Co., Ltd. Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co KG Heidelberg Engineering GmbH Ellex Medical Lasers Limited Lumenis Ltd. Tomey Corporation New World Medical, Incorporated iScience Interventional, Inc. Molteno Ophthalmic Limited Eagle Vision, Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)