Recently published research from GlobalData, "Polaris Private Equity Acquires Majority Stake in DMP Molleservice - Deal Analysis from GlobalData", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2013 -- Polaris Private Equity (Polaris), a leading lower-mid-market private equity company, has acquired a majority share in DMP Molleservice ApS (DMP), a company that provides wind turbine services, gear reconditioning and the sale of spare wind turbine parts. The acquisition was part of the Polaris Fund III, raised in 2009, with a fund size of more than $578m. This deal helped Polaris enter the Danish wind turbine service and maintenance sector. With the help of Polaris's cash reserves, DMP can now expand and further penetrate the European wind market.
- The deal report analyses reason behind the acquisition of wind energy activities by Availon from Voith Industrial Services.
- It covers rationale behind the deal, few comparable deals, key drivers of the deal and brief profile of company.
Reasons to Get This Report
- The deal analysis provides details on rationality behind the acqusition and explains the key drivers of this deal.
- The report covers the brief overview of the companies involved in the transaction.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Enel S.p.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Iberdrola, S.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Gas Natural Fenosa - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- EDF Energies Nouvelles SA (8001) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- RWE AG (RWE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Clifford Chance LLP - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile
- Enel S.p.A. (ENEL) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- EDF Energies Nouvelles SA - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Electricite de France S.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile