Recently published research from Kable Market Intelligence, "Police applications: Case, Custody, Crime and Intelligence Apps", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2013 -- Product Synopsis
This report summarizes the status of the UK public sector police applications market, specifically the case, custody, crime and intelligence app market. It is intended both for those currently working with public sector clients, and those considering this market for the first time.
Introduction and Landscape
A new report by Kable Market Intelligence maps UK police sector usage of case, custody, crime and intelligence applications, with deployment details on a force-by-force basis. The report also provides profiles of the major suppliers in this sector and finds that Niche holds the largest market share for integrated records management (RM) systems, with Capita's UNIFI RM system the closest proven competitor. Northgate (GEM) and Accenture (Police Scotland's i6) also have RM systems in live operation. Other vendors with broadly applicable systems include WPC Software, whose CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) product is designed to help track cases in a range of areas, and ABM Software, which provides case management software and investigation software solutions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Features and Benefits
Kable covers the use of ICT in the public sector across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Key Market Issues
- Gain insight into the UK police applications (case, custody, crime and intelligence apps) marketplace.
- Gain insight into the suppliers working into the UK police applications (case, custody, crime and intelligence apps) marketplace.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Capita, Northgate, Accenture, RM systems, Niche Technology, ABM Software, IPL, Sungard, WPC Software, Microsoft
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Police applications: HR, Payroll and Workforce Management Apps
- Artificial Intelligence in Big Data, Commercial Apps, Mobility and Search
- Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms, Sixth Edition
- mhealth Apps & Solutions Market By Connected Devices (Cardiac Monitoring, Diabetes Management Devices), Health Apps (Exercise, Weight Loss, Women's Health, Sleep and Meditation), Medical Apps (Medical Reference) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Big Data Market: Business Case, Market Analysis and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Gamification Market [(Consumer Gamification, Enterprise Gamification) by Deployment (On-Premise, On-Demand); Application (Marketing, Sales, Hr, Support, and Development); Size (SMB, Enterprise)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Business Intelligence Market by Types (Mobile BI, Social BI, Cloud BI, Traditional BI), by Function, by Deployment, by Features, by Verticals, by Organization Size, by Regions): Worldwide Trends, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smarter social services - Applications for informed care delivery
- Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast Analysis 2012-2017