Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Polishes in Turkey", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- Increasing levels of urbanisation triggered demand for multi-functional products, as urban consumers had less time for polishing. With increasing levels of urbanisation, the rate of home ownership also increased in Turkey which led to householders taking more care of their surroundings, including flooring and furniture. Owners like to take good care of their homes. Nevertheless, the lack of time for cleaning boosted demand for practical, multi-purpose products. Last but not least, the increasing levels of wood floor usage, especially laminate floors, increased demand for wood floor polish products.
Empa Kimya continued to lead polishes with a 22% share, followed by Johnson Wax and Uzay Kimya with a 20% and 11% value share respectively in 2013. These leading companies have wide distribution networks and they invest heavily in promotions and discounts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Floor polish is expected to register the highest growth in terms of both retail value at constant prices and volume over the forecast period due to the increasing usage of wood and laminated parquet floor types in Turkey. With increasing levels of home ownership and the trend towards greater usage of wood and laminate parquet flooring, floor polishes is expected to register a positive performance until 2018. Floor polishes is hence expected to expand its presence in retail channels and Turkish households.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Polishes industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Polishes industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Polishes in Turkey market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Polishes in Turkey?
- What are the major brands in Turkey?
- What are the future prospects for the polishes market?
- What are the key new product launches in the polishes market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Polishes in Israel
- Polishes in the US
- Polishes in France
- Polishes in Ireland
- Polishes in Canada
- Polishes in Tunisia
- Polishes in Azerbaijan
- Polishes in Macedonia
- Polish and Cream Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Polish and Cream Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts