Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/10/2012 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of 'Polycythemia Vera Pipeline Review, H1 2012' to its offering.
Polycythemia Vera Pipeline Review, H1 2012', provides an overview of the Polycythemia Vera therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Polycythemia Vera, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Polycythemia Vera. 'Polycythemia Vera - Pipeline Review, H1 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Polycythemia Vera.
- A review of the Polycythemia Vera products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Polycythemia Vera pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Polycythemia Vera.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Polycythemia Vera pipeline depth and focus of Polycythemia Vera therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
To view the detailed table of contents kindly visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/64701/polycythemia-vera-pipeline-review-h1-2012.html