Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/29/2018 -- The Global Polyetheramine Market is consolidated due to the presence of a limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
The Global Polyetheramine Market accounted for USD 650.0 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
New research report of Global Polyetheramine Market Analysis with Top Companies as recent as 2017 and forecasts up to 2024 that helps you track the unprecedented growth seen in the Information and communication Industry giving you an edge to not just compete but to outmatch the competition.
Get exclusive sample of this report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-polyetheramine-market
Global Polyetheramine Market By Type (Monoamine, Diamine, Triamine); By Application ( Epoxy Coating, Polyurea, Adhesives & Sealants, Composites, Fuel Additives) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Growing demand in manufacturing a wide range of end products
- Benefits of polyetheramines
- Growing environmental concern due to excess use of polyetheramines
- Volatility in raw material prices
TOP Competitors of Market:
- Huntsman International LLC,
- BASF SE,
- Yangzhou Chenhua New Materials Co., Ltd.,
- Wuxi Acryl Technology Co., Ltd.,
- Yantai Minsheng Chemicals Co., Ltd.,
- Iro Surfactant Co., Ltd.,
- Yantai Dasteck Chemicals Co., Ltd.,
- Zibo Dexin Lianbang Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.,
- The Aurora Chemical Co. Ltd.
- many more.
Speak to our Analyst @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-polyetheramine-market
Polyetheramines are curing agents that are colorless in nature and contain compounds, such as amine moieties and polyether that are widely used to increase toughness, flexibility, hydrophilicity and hydrophobicity. The latest trend in this market is high demand for polyetheramine in wide range of applications. Growing demand for polyetheramine for manufacturing epoxy coating, polyurea, adhesives & sealants, composites and fuel additives is driving the market.
On the basis of production technique:- Free cooling, absorption cooling, and electric chiller.
On the basis of application:- Commercial, residential and industrial. The commercial is sub segmented into healthcare, education, government, office, airport and retail.
On the basis of geography:- North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
In 2017, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market.
Key questions answered in this report:-
- What will the market size be in 2024 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research