Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2017 -- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is an important scientific technique in molecular biology that amplifies single or few copies of a piece of DNA. In addition, it is helpful in generating thousands to millions of copies of a particular DNA sequence and investigating diseases such as AIDS, tuberculosis, Lyme disease, and middle ear infections. The technology involves three major steps-denaturation, annealing, and extension. It is applicable in medical, research, clinical diagnostics, and forensics. It has been utilized since decades as a standard method for research on nucleic acids (RNA and DNA) in laboratories. PCR technologies available in market are real-time quantitative (qPCR), digital PCR (dPCR), inverse PCR, multiplex PCR, assembly PCR, and standard PCR. The need of effective diagnostic molecular technique in healthcare to detect diseases fuels the demand for the growth of the market. The global polymerase chain reaction technologies market was valued at $7,027 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $10,776 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 6.2% from 2017 to 2023.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2iUSR3P
Rise in number of diagnostic centers and hospitals, completion of the human genome project, high prevalence of diseases, increase in the geriatric population, technological advancements, and high investments by private and public organizations drive the market. However, technical limitations related to qPCR and dPCR products and high cost of dPCR devices restraint the market growth. In addition, accurate and timely results for RT-PCR is a major challenge faced by the PCR market. Reduction in number of PCR processes makes the process less tedious and may open avenues of opportunities for the PCR market.
The report segments the market by technology, product, end user, application, and geography. In terms of technology, it is segmented into real-time PCR, traditional PCR, and digital PCR. Based on product, it is classified into reagents & consumables, instruments, software, and services. Based on application, it is categorized into clinical, research, and forensic applications. Based on end user, it is divided into diagnostic centers & hospitals, biotech & pharma companies, and academic & research institutions. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Healthcare giants have adopted product developments & commercialization, collaborations, partnerships, and agreements as their key strategic moves for the development of their portfolios. For instance, LGC Ltd. acquired Biosearch Technologies in 2015 to extend its expertise in qPCR market. Moreover, Sygnis AG launched SunScript one-step RT-qPCR kit in January 2016, which is useful in gene expression analysis. These developments by market giants have led to the market growth.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report offers a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- The market estimations provided in this report are based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the industry.
- The global market is comprehensively analyzed with respect to technology, product, end user, application, and geography.
- In-depth analysis based on geography facilitates in analyzing the regional market to assist in strategic business planning.
- The development strategies adopted by key manufacturers are enlisted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the market.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2kpvBeU
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Sygnis AG
- LGC Ltd.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- BioMerieux S.A.
- RainDance Technologies, Inc.
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Fluidigm Corporation
- Takara Bio Inc.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Real-time PCR
- Traditional PCR
- Digital PCR
- Reagents & Consumables
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2APAJ3B
By End Users
- Diagnostic Centers & Hospitals
- Biotech & Pharma Companies
- Academic & Research Institutions
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
The other players of the polymerase chain reaction technologies market include (companies not profiled in the report):
- Beckman Coulter
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Clontech Laboratories
- GE Healthcare
- Kapa Biosystems
- Maxim Biotech
- Siemens Healthcare
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION TECHNOLOGIES MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 5 POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION TECHNOLOGIES MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 6 POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION TECHNOLOGIES MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 7 POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION TECHNOLOGIES MARKET, BY END USERS
- CHAPTER 8 POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION TECHNOLOGIES MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452