New Materials research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2014 -- Polypropylene Foams Market by Application (Automotive, Packaging, Consumer Products & Others), by Type (Expanded Polypropylene Foams and Extruded Polypropylene Foams) & Geography - Trends and Forecasts to 2018
The report covers the important global polypropylene foams markets, including expanded polypropylene and extruded polypropylene foams. It further divides the market on the basis of types, as low density and high density polypropylene foams; applications, and geography. The market data for these types is given with respect to volume (kilotons) and value ($million). The market value of polypropylene foams was estimated to be $1,019.9 million in 2012 and is projected to grow with a CAGR of about 8.4% from 2013 to 2018. The data mentioned in the report are based on the overall demand for the polypropylene foams.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The total market for global polypropylene foams has been analyzed based on the Porter's five forces model. This gives an idea about the current proceedings in the industry at the commercial level. The study provides the value chain analysis with respect to polypropylene foams' raw materials, manufacturers, and end uses. The value chain describes the key contributors to the materials market at different stages from product development to end use. It represents the top players which are contributing to the global polypropylene foams industry.
The impact of different market factors, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities is also illustrated in the report. This gives an idea about the key drivers such as stringent environmental regulations, growing purchasing power and greater economic growth in developing countries, growth in end-user industries, increasing investment in infrastructure; and restraints such as availability and cost of specialized raw materials needed for specific polypropylene foams. The economic slowdown in Europe and U.S. also affected the economy of other developed countries, which are of key importance for the commercial success of new materials and its end-user market.
The global polypropylene foams market is also classified based on different applications. The important applications include automotive, packaging, consumer products, and others. The automotive and packaging segments are expected to show rapid growth in the future.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: BASF S.E., Borealis AG, DS Smith Plc, Furukawa Electric Co., JSP Corporation, Kaneka Corporation., K. K. Nag Ltd., Mitsui Chemicals, Pregis Corporation, Sekisui Alveo, Sonoco Products Co., SSW PearlFoam GmbH, Synbra, Zotefoams Plc, Moulded Foams, PMPF, Polyfoam Australia, Proseat, SSI Schaefer, Storopack Group, Thai Foam Co., Ltd, The Woodbridge Group
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Polyolefins Market By Types (Low, Linear & High Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene And Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), By Applications (Film & Sheet, Injection Molding, Fibers & Tapes, Blow Molding, Others) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Polyurethane (PU) Foams Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars, By Type (Polypropylene, Polyurethane, HDPE, ABS, Polycarbonate & Composites), Application (Interior, Exterior & Under Bonnet) & Geography- Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Polymer Foam Market By Types, Applications & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Plastic Films & Plastic Sheets Market by Application (Flexible & Non-Flexible Packaging, & Non-Packaging) & Type (LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, CPP, BOPP, Polyester, PVC, Polyamide, EVOH, PLA, PVDC, PVOH, Polycarbonate & Others) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Geosynthetics Market By Types & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Adhesives & Sealants Market By Chemical Type, By Technology, By Applications (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive, Packaging , Construction, Automotive, Woodwork, & Others) & By Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Hot Melt Adhesives Market by Products (EVA, Styrenic Block, Polyolefin, Polyurethane, & Others), By Applications (Packaging, Non-Woven, Pressure Sensitive, Construction, Bookbinding, & Others), by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Polypropylene Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Polypropylene Industry Outlook in Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants