New Market Research Report Added in MarketResearchReports.Biz Reports Database:The Insurance Industry In Burkina Faso, Key Trends And Opportunities To 2017
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/02/2014 -- The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in Burkina Faso, including:
- The Burkinabe insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Burkinabe insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Burkinabe insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Burkinabe insurance industry
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/the-insurance-industry-in-burkina-faso-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2017
Burkina Faso has a small insurance industry that was liberalized in 1978. Prior to liberalization, there was only one state-owned insurance company: Society National Insurance and Reinsurance (SONAR). Following the liberalization, Union des Assurances du Burkina Vie (UAB) and AGF Burkina Assurances began operations.
Foreign-based insurance companies entered the industry in the 1990s. The country’s economy is heavily reliant on exports and its main export partners are Switzerland, China, Belgium, Nigeria and Singapore. The global financial crisis in 2008 caused a decline in exports from the country, which adversely affected the industry due to its negative economic impact. However, the country’s insurance industry exhibited gradual growth in line with the economy, the gross written premium increased by 11.9% in 2012 and 9.6% in 2013. The industry is projected to benefit from an estimated GDP growth rate of 7.9% in 2014 (according to IMF).
To Get Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/164108
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Burkina Faso:
- It provides historical values for the Burkinabe insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Burkinabe insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Burkina Faso, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Burkinabe insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Burkinabe insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Burkinabe insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Burkinabe insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
To Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/164108
- In terms of gross written premium, Burkina Faso has one of the smallest insurance industries in West Africa
- There were only 11 insurance companies and one reinsurance firm operating in the country, of which seven operated in the non-life insurance segment and four in the life insurance segment
- The higher interest rate of life insurance savings in comparison to general banking and additional facilities such as life cover encouraged the population to invest in individual life insurance products
- During the review period, the non-life segment’s written premium increased at a CAGR of 8.0%
- The industry comprises both domestic and foreign insurance companies
- During the review period, the industry was led by domestic companies
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948