New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Portable Players in China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2014 -- Portable players accelerated its slump trend and posted an even sharper decline of 28% in retail volume sales in 2014, negatively affected by the rising ownership of smartphones. Smartphones, with improved functionality, can store hours of music and make it an easier way to listen to music on the go. The portable players hardly had the advantages compared with smartphones and consumers were not willing to carry an extra device with monotonous function under the quickening pace of life.
Portable players is expected to show a retail volume CAGR of -24% over the forecast period, largely due to the projected continuous dynamic growth of smartphones and tablets and other portable computers in China. With rising disposable income and expected price cuts of smartphones as well as tablets and other portable computers, the smartphones and tablets and other portable computers are predicted to be more affordable for mass consumers. Besides, the user-friendly operating systems which support easy downloads of audios and videos will likely further strengthen the competitiveness of smartphones and tablets. The ongoing popularity of smartphones and tablets will continue to have a negative impact on portable players over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Portable Players industry in China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Portable Players industry in China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Portable Players in China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Portable Players in China?
- What are the major brands in China?
- What is the growth rate for digital cameras?
- How is the growth of mobile phone cameras affecting the traditional camera market?
- What are the latest trends in mirrorless cameras?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Players in Hungary
- Portable Players in Turkey
- Portable Players in Indonesia
- Portable Players in Norway
- Portable Players in South Korea
- Portable Players in Vietnam
- Portable Players in India
- Portable Players in Thailand
- Portable Players in Russia
- Portable Players in Portugal