New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Portable Players in Russia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2013 -- Portable media players continued to register negative growth during 2011. This was mainly due to the more intense competition coming from mobile phones. The popularity of portable media players is waning as Russian consumers are beginning to prefer multifunctional consumer electronics devices. The low average unit price in the category and the very high storage capacity of the majority of portable media players remain the key competitive advantages of portable media players. However, these were...
Euromonitor International's Portable Players in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: E-Readers, Portable Media Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Portable Players market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Players in Hungary
- Portable Media Players in the United Arab Emirates
- Portable Players in the Philippines
- Portable Players in Singapore
- Portable Players in Indonesia
- Portable Media Players in Greece
- Portable Players in Vietnam
- Portable Media Players in Thailand
- Portable Players in China
- Portable Players in Venezuela