Fast Market Research recommends "Portable Players in Vietnam" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- In 2012, portable players recorded 26% decline in retail volume sales in 2013, which was the strongest decline of the review period. Although MP3 players only launched in 2002, with portable multimedia players following in 2005, these products faced stiff competition from smartphones and tablets during 2012-2013. As such, consumer attention quickly switched from portable players to smartphones and tablets, which incorporate all the features of portable players and offer plenty of additional...
Euromonitor International's Portable Players in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: E-Readers, Portable Media Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Portable Players market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Players in Indonesia
- Portable Players in Norway
- Portable Players in Turkey
- Portable Players in the Philippines
- Portable Players in South Korea
- Portable Players in the US
- Portable Players in Greece
- Portable Players in Portugal
- Portable Players in Italy
- Portable Players in Saudi Arabia