Living Well Institute for Skin and Laser is releasing a series of December specials called “12 Days of Christmas” to their Portland, Oregon patients.
Beaverton, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/09/2015 -- Living Well Institute for Skin and Laser, Portland's foremost in minimally invasive aesthetic medicine, is releasing a series of specials from December 8th to December 23rd, 2015 called "12 Days of Christmas". As a way to wish happy holidays to their patients and families, Living Well Skin is offering a different special for each of those days:
- December 8th - Complimentary CE Ferulic serum with any laser package ($165 value)
- December 9th - $50 off each syringe of dermal filler
- December 10th - $10 per unit Botox®, minimum 30 units
- December 11th - Package of 5 Laser Genesis | $999
- December 14th - Purchase 3 peels, receive 1 free (up to $200 value)
- December 15th - Purchase 1 syringe dermal filler and receive 20 units Botox Free
- December 16th - 1 Dermapen® Treatment with Infused Growth Factor Serum | $275
- December 17th - 20% off all Epionce Products
- December 18th - 1 IPL $350 or 3 IPL $900, receive a free Micro or LED with each tx
- December 21st - 3 Microderms, receive free LED therapy with each treatment | $350
- December 22nd - Treat crow's feet with Botox®, receive Epionce eye cream, min 24 units
- December 23rd - 20% off series of 3 Non-ablative fractional laser treatments
Take this opportunity to look your best or treat someone special this holiday season. For more information on Living Well Institute for Skin and Laser or to schedule a consultation, please visit www.livingwellskin.com.
About Living Well Institute for Skin and Laser
Living Well Institute for Skin and Laser is a physician owned medical aesthetics practice with an emphasis on physician regulated non-surgical and operated aesthetic treatments. Patient safety and satisfaction are their highest priorities. Their staff has over 2 decades of combined aesthetic and medical experience. and Their goal? To reveal the most healthy, natural looking and best version of their clients.products and services.
To learn more about Living Well, call 971-327-4365 or visit http://www.livingwellskin.com, www.facebook.com/livingwellskin, twitter.com/livingwellskin and plus.google.com/117249401233358651003/posts.
Aesthetic Brand Marketing – Jennifer Cho
Living Well Institute for Skin and Laser
Location: 1920 NW Amber glen Pkwy Suite 150, Beaverton, Oregon 97006