Postal Automation System Market Research Report by Forecast to 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2018 -- Market Scenario:
The postal automation is gaining momentum due to increasing adoption of new technology such as optical character recognition and others and growing urbanizations are the factors which are propelling the postal automation system market. There some other factor which is boosting the market growth of postal automation including improving the living standard of people and increasing need for important mail.
On December 19, 2016, NEC Corp signed a contract for culler facer cancellers in support of postal automation to supply thirteen systems for three of Swiss Post's large-scale mail sorting centers. Adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning are boosting the demand for the postal automation system market. For instance, the machine-printed and handwritten addresses are being done by the automation system, which requires little investments are more viable for the industries and consume less time.
The global Postal Automation System Market is bifurcated on the basis of the component, technology, applications, and region. The component is segmented into hardware, software, and services. The technology is segmented into delivery bar code sorter, facer canceller system, automated package processing system, automated parcel & bundle sorter, and others. The applications are segmented into the public post and private post. The region includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4103
Major Key Players:
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- Mitsubishi Logistics, Inc. (Japan)
- Escher Group (U.S.)
- NEC Corporation (Japan)
- Accenture PLC (Ireland)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Fujitsu, Ltd. (Tokyo)
- Vanderlande (Netherlands)
- Falcon Autotech (India)
- Solystic SAS (France)
Access PR Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/press-release/postal-automation-system-market
The regional analysis of the postal automation system market is being studied in the region such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America is one of the leading regions across the world in terms of market share in the postal automation system market as it has a huge demand from various sector including BFSI, government, and others.
The postal automation system market in Europe region is expected to witness a rapid growth in the forthcoming period. Whereas, Asia Pacific countries like China, Japan, and India are emerging in the global postal automation system market and are expected to be the highest CAGR in the coming years.
- The global postal automation system market is expected to reach USD 2.2 billion market value by 2023 at a CAGR of 9.10% during the forecast period 2017-2023
- By the technology, facer canceller system accounts for the largest market and is expected to reach USD 845.8 million. Also, the facer canceller system is growing at a CAGR of 10.13% during the forecast period
- By the component, hardware is dominating the market and has generated USD 574.3 million markets in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.75%
- By the applications, public post office type is dominating the market and has generated USD 867.36 million markets in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.44%
- Geographically, North America region has been projected to hold the largest market share in the global postal automation system market followed by Europe region, while the Asia Pacific
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/postal-automation-system-market-4103
- Postal automation system companies
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Postal automation system providers
- Research and development companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Solution providers
- Technology standards organizations
- Technology investors
- System Integrators
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.