A closer look at the overall Power Discrete business scenario presented through self-explanatory charts, tables, and graphics images add greater value to the study.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/12/2019 -- The global Power Discrete Market is estimated to reach USD 20.36 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the steadily growing demand for IGBTs (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors), the use of discrete silicon-based IGBTs which enhances the efficiency of electronic devices that range from consumer electronics to power electronics. The purpose of silicon-based IGBTs adds significantly to the advancement of power electronics. Based on statistics, the rise in demand for IGBTs will boost market growth. With increasing energy needs across the world, the power grid infrastructure is refurbished to generate more power, distribute and transmit it efficiently, and controls the consumption as per the demands of the end-user, hence propelling its need in the global power discrete market. In the industrial aviation sector, technologically advanced power discrete devices are achieving popularity to meet the ever-increasing electronic content in new generation aircraft.
APAC accounts for the largest share of 23.50% in 2018, encouraged by an enhanced shift in automotive sector with technologically advanced practice in this region.
The major players covered in this report:
Infineon Technologies AG, ST Microelectronics N.V., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., International Rectifier, ON Semiconductor Corp Vishay Intertechnology Inc., Vectron International, Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc., Toshiba Corp., Siward Crystal Technology, Fuji Electric Co Ltd, Renesas Electronics Corp, and Tongfang Guoxin Electronics among others
Free Sample Copy of Power Discrete market report Available on demand@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1236
Understanding the market size
The size of the Power Discrete market is viewed in terms of the Share of Market, Total Available Market as well as Served Available Market. Not only does the study present the combined revenue for a particular market but also the market size for a specific geographic region. Analysis of percentage or the size of the Total Available Market based on the type of product, technology, regional constraints and others form an important part of the Power Discrete report.
Power Discrete Market by Product type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026):
- Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
- Gallium Nitride (GaN)
- Power rectifiers
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET)
- Silicon Carbide (SiC)
Power Discrete Market by Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026):
- Cellular handsets and infrastructure
Power Discrete Market by Range Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026):
- Less than100V
- 100V to 600V
- 600V to 200V
Power Discrete Market by End User Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026):
- Renewable Energy
- Industrial Motor Drive
Purchase Full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1236
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The increasing demand for IGBT (insulated-gate bipolar transistor) is aiding to significant growth of the power discrete market with the largest share of 25.28% in 2018. Power discrete devices are a type of semiconductor devices that are used as a switch in power electronics. For example, a switch-mode power supply can be an example of power discrete device.
- The steadily growing demand for IGBTs (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors) is one of the major factors driving the power discrete market. The use of discrete silicon-based IGBTs enhances the efficiency of electronic devices that range from consumer electronics to power electronics. The purpose of silicon-based IGBTs adds significantly to the advancement of power electronics.
- The automotive sector of the power discrete market accounts for the largest share of 31.90 % of the market in 2018. Due to the growing demand for automotive in various regions across the world, it is predominant to increase the production of each component in an automobile and power discrete systems. It also offers amenable possibilities to make hybrid motor control devices and meet the rising demand.
- In the security and defense sector, the security and adaptability offered by power discrete are extremely useful for radar and other automated warfare, autonomous weapons, guidance and control systems, including secure communication.
- The medical sector has also developed as a potential end-use industry for the vendors in the global power discrete market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period, due to the application for implantable RF and ingestible devices, diagnostic and monitoring equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, wireless telemetry, wearable wireless radio frequency (RF) monitoring devices. Power discrete makes for profoundly reliable and high-performance products which help in enhancing patient care and quality of life.
- The accelerated rise in demand for SiC in various developing countries such as Brazil, China, Russia, Indonesia, and India has resulted in the RoW region and APAC bestowing vast, profitable opportunities for market players to capitalize more.
- Other regions such as North America are estimated to register a CAGR of 5.6 %, during the forecast period.
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers in these key regions:
- North America
- Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse complete report description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/power-discrete-market
Key Points From TOC:
Chapter 11. Company Profiles
11.1. Infineon Technologies
11.1.1. Company Overview
11.1.2. Financial Performance
11.1.3. Product Insights
11.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.2. ST Microelectronics N.V
11.2.1. Company Overview
11.2.2. Financial Performance
11.2.3. Product Insights
11.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.3. Mitsubishi Electric Corp
11.3.1. Company Overview
11.3.2. Financial Performance
11.3.3. Product Insights
11.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
Reports and Data. Is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370