Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/19/2017 -- Global Power Electronics Market, by Application (Automotive, Healthcare), by Component (Silicon Controlled Rectifier (SCR)) - Forecast 2027
The major growth driver of Power Electronics Market includes rising demand for high-power electronics, increasing adoption of renewable energy sources such as electric vehicles, and growing ICT and telecommunication sector among others.
However, high initial cost and time consuming manufacturing process are the major factors which are hindering the growth of Power Electronics Market.
Global Power Electronics Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Components: Diodes, Silicon controlled rectifier (SCR), MOSFET, AC/DC converter, and static switches among others.
- Segmentation by Application: Commercial, industrial, consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace, and healthcare among others.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1069
Study Objective of Power Electronics Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Power Electronics market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Power Electronics Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, by applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Power Electronics market.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/power-electronics-market
Some of the major players in Global Power Electronics Market include-
- Fairchild (U.S.)
- Infineon (Germany)
- Mitsubishi (Japan)
- STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
- Toshiba (Japan)
- ABB (Switzerland)
- Cree (U.S.)
- Micro semi (U.S.)
- Renesas Electronics (Japan)
- Rockwell Automation (U.S.)
- Fairchild has announced on July 2016 about its new development FDMQ8205, the first member of its next generation GreenBridge series. The GreenBridge is used for application that receives power through Power over Ethernet which include security cameras, wireless access points and LED lighting.
- Infineon technologies has announced on July 2016 about its acquisition of wolfspeed power and RF division of Cree. This acquisition will provide broadest offering for Infineon in producing compound semiconductor which will strengthen Infineon in high growth market such as electro-mobility, renewables and next generation cellular infrastructure
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/1069
The reports also cover brief analysis of Geographical Region including:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa