New Energy research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2014 -- Power Generation in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe power generation market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year. The value of the industry is given by multiplying volume by the annual average wholesale power price, or equivalent. The power generation industry is segmented by volume into electricity produced from nuclear, conventional (thermal generation from fossil fuels), and renewable (hydropower, wind, solar, and similar) sources. It excludes energy sourced from hydroelectric pumped storage. All currency conversions were calculated using constant average annual 2013 exchange rates.
- The European power generation industry had total revenues of $368.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2009 and 2013.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 2.1% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 4,780.4 TWh in 2013.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.8% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $488.6bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation market in Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the power generation market in Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe power generation market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Europe power generation market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Europe power generation market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe power generation market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Thermal Power in France, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power in the UK, Market Outlook to 2025 - 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profile
- Wind Power in Turkey, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power in Finland, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Solar PV in Italy, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy, Equipment Market, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Global Nuclear Power Deployment - New-build Market, Policy Analysis, International Cooperation, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025
- Solar PV in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Power Market in Key Countries (China, US, India, Germany, UK, Italy, Saudi Arabia and Brazil) - Capacity, Generation, Regulations Opportunities and Challenges to 2030
- Power Transmission and Distribution (T&D) Scenario in Europe - Infrastructure, Investment and Regulations Analysis to 2020
- Biomass Power in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles