Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2012 -- “Power Market in SAARC Countries to 2020 - FDI Driven by Private Sector Participation is Key to Future Growth”. The report gives an in-depth analysis of power markets in seven SAARC countries namely India, Pakistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka, with forecasts through to 2020. The research analyzes the regulatory framework and infrastructure of the countries’ respective power sectors and provides a detailed forecast of power installed capacity and generation by all types of resources in each market to 2020. The research also analyses annual power consumption, active and upcoming projects, export import scenario, demand and consumption scenario and macro-economic factors of each country.
- The SAARC Power Market analysis with details of 7 power markets namely, India, Pakistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka
- Historical and forecast of cumulative installed capacity and annual power generation from 2005-2020
- Historical and forecast of annual power consumption from 2005-2020
- Export-import scenario and demand and consumption scenario
- Regulatory framework and major policies impacting power market in all the countries covered.
- Macro economic factors impacting power market in each country
- Major active and upcoming projects in all the countries
Reasons to buy
- Identify key markets and investment opportunities for foreign investors in the power sector in SAARC Market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Understand and respond to the regulatory and foreign investment structure in the selected countries.
- Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the 7 SAARC power markets’ growth potential.
- Identify the risks associated with the market and transform them into opportunities for future growth."
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/power-market-in-saarc-countries-to-2020-fdi-driven-by-private-sector-participation-is-key-to-future-growth-report-537989