The Report Power Monthly Deal Analysis - May 2015: M&A and Investment Trends provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2015 -- GlobalData's Power Monthly Deal Analysis - May 2015: M&A and Investment Trends report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financing's in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in May 2015. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/308840
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/308840
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By GlobalData at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/1
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary 9
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, May 2015 9
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, May 2015 12
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, May 2015 13
2.3.1 Rosatom and Jordan to Invest USD10 Billion in Nuclear Power Plant 13
2.3.2 NTPC and Jharkhand State Electricity Board to Invest USD5.48 Billion in Coal Fired Power Plant in Jharkhand, India 13
2.3.3 China National Nuclear Power to Raise USD2.14 Billion in IPO 14
2.3.4 Mitsubishi, Tokyo Electric Power and Qatar Electricity & Water to Invest USD2.5 Billion in Gas Fired Power Plant in Qatar 14
2.3.5 Egyptian Electricity Announces Project Financing of USD1.95 Billion for Coal Fired Power Plant near El Hamrawein Port, Egypt 14
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Rumored Deal, May 2015 15
2.4.1 Construtora Passarelli May Sell its Stake in Renewable Energy Projects in Brazil 15
3 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type 16
3.1 Power Industry, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, May 2015 16
3.2 Power Industry, Global, Asset Transaction Deals, May 2015 18
3.3 Power Industry, Global, Asset Finance Deals, May 2015 20
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Read our latest articles at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/article
Office: State Tower
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207