Power Plant Boiler Market by Type (Pulverized Fuel, Circulation Fluidized Bed, Others), by Technology (Subcritical, Supercritical, Ultra-supercritical), by Fuel Type (Coal, Gas, Oil, and Others), & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2021
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/05/2016 -- The report "Power Plant Boiler Market, by Type (Pulverized Fuel, Circulation Fluidized Bed, Others), by Technology (Subcritical, Supercritical, Ultra-supercritical), by Fuel Type (Coal, Gas, Oil, and Others), & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2021", Rapid growth of industrialization in countries such as China, India, Vietnam, and Brazil among others is expected to demand a huge amount of electricity. To meet this growing demand of electricity, governments are spending heavily in the development of new power plants and upgradation of existing power plants. The development and upgradation of new and existing power plant prove to be a potential market for utility boiler manufacturers. In developed countries such as U.S, U.K. and Germany, government is promoting and constructing power plants using cleaner energy such as biomass, biogas, waste-to-energy which will drive the advance utility boiler market.
The power plant boiler market is projected to reach USD 24.40 Billion by 2021. The market size was valued at USD 19.16 Billion in 2015, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period
Browse 55 tables and 37 figures spread through 150 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Power Plant Boiler Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2021"
Request for Customization (Report matching user's requirement):
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report.
Easy availability, sourcing, and transportation of coal is expected to drive the market for pulverized fuel type boiler
Power generation energy mix in most of the countries is dominated by coal. The overall capital requirement for setting up a coal based power plant is comparatively less compared to other fuel based power plants. Also, coal is easily available in most of the countries, and can also be transported from one place to other without any hassle. Hence, pulverized fuel boiler is estimated to control major share of the market due to large number of coal based power plant projects especially in China and India.
Supercritical boiler technology to capture major share of power plant boiler market
Supercritical boilers have more efficiency compared to subcritical boilers and causes less COx, NOx, and SOx emissions. These factors facilitate the technological advancement of supercritical boiler and hence the demand and number of installation for these boilers is the highest among others. . However, with the advent of technology the ultra-supercritical technology boiler manufacturers are coming with boilers which are superior in terms of efficiency and have lowest pollutant emission. These benefits have made ultra-supercritical boiler very popular in the power plant boiler market and are estimated to grow at the highest rate during the next five years.
Get a Sample Copy: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=117514945
Asia-Pacific to dominate the global power plant boiler market
Rapid industrialization in China, India, and other developing countries, and switch to cleaner power generation sources such as biogas and biomass in developed countries is estimated to drive the market for power plant boilers in Asia-Pacific region.
Top Market Players (Companies):
- Siemens AG (Germany),
- AMEC Foster Wheeler (U.K.),
- Babcock & Wilcox (U.S.),
- GE (U.S.)
- Major regions have been identified along with countries, which have contributed the maximum share
- Secondary research have been conducted to find the power generation capacity expansion (by energy source)
- The energy sources were further broken to identify the ones using boiler
- The split for boilers (by type, by technology, and by fuel type) has been calculated by conducting primary research with industry participants, subject matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants among other experts, which helped to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information as well as assess future market prospects
- Revenues of top companies (regional/global), boiler pricing, and industry trends along with top-down, bottom-up, and MnM KNOW have been used to estimate market size
- The markets has been further broken down into several segments and subsegments on the basis of information gathered
Make an Inquiry for more details (Speak to Analyst): http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalyst.asp?id=117514945
Scope of the report:
- This study estimates the global market of power plant boiler, in terms of USD till 2021
- It offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of this market
- It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, winning imperatives, and key issues of the market
- It covers various important aspects of the market. These include analysis of value chain, Porter's Five Forces model, competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates in terms of value, and future trends in the power plant boiler market.
MarketsandMarkets is world's No. 2 firm in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors.
M&M's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "RT" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets. The new included chapters on Methodology and Benchmarking presented with high quality analytical infographics in our reports gives complete visibility of how the numbers have been arrived and defend the accuracy of the numbers.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
Markets and Markets
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India